Saturday, March 28, 2009

My Girl Birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM.....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR....


26 March is My mom and my gal friend birthday.... Hoho... So coincident le.....

It is ice cream that i brought for her... IT CHOCOLATE>>> HER FAVOR
Hahah



I and her friends are gathering together to celebrate with her....
The celebration is on Water tower cafe... Unfortunately.... Since we are so busy in assignment....
So we not plan to go out.....



This is my present that i gave it to her.... Hehe... U all guess wat is inside?




I Love U....

3 comments:

Rublyee said...

cei. not going to tell us meh. not fair. i got share wit u guys what i receive o hahaha... so secretive haha. but the wrapping very nice. hahaha..

再安 said...

想不到你也有了女友,我真的是过时了。
学期考试要到了,加油加油哦!!!!

Beauty in Nature said...

Must be piggie or bear bear ;p