Thursday, November 19, 2009

Proposal Presentation

2 September 2009....

This day is my most important day in this academic semester... It was my research proposal presentation.. On that day, my slot was actually arranged in the afternoon... But seem my supervisor was not free in the afternoon, she request the chairman person to squeeze in the morning session..

During presentation, i was so steady... Din feel any nervous... It might be probably due to enough practice. Besides that, i try to calm down my feeling by focusing my eyesight to just a audience only... By doing so, no fear will be feel...

But, for my proposal, i had make up a great mistaken and being questioned by one of the evaluator (Dr Hairul). He was actually questioning on my study whether there is necessarily to extract DNA from eggs white.. He told me that eggs white just contained only protein but not nucleic acid.... So it is useless for me to spend time looking for the DNA... Haha... Thank you to Dr Hairul for giving me good comments and advices..

No comments: