Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Official Visiting of TengKu Mahkota Johor To UNIMAS

This Monday ( 29/07/2009).... There is an official visiting by Tengku Mahkota Johor to UNIMAS around 2.30pm.... All the classes have been cancelled on that day..... Hooray....
(Becoz every lecturers need to go to give the warmest welcome to Yang Maha Mulia Tengku Mahkota Johor)..... So tua pai....

He is accompany by a group of policemen.... Plenty of Police superbikes parks at Rumah Universiti UNIMAS.



According one of my friend, she told me that Tengku Mahkota is riding a orange superbike... Tengku Mahkota wearing so usual.... Just wearing a branded T-shirt and Jeans....


Wah.... B&W 5 series.... Tengku Mahkota Personal Car.....


All the Tengku Mahkota 'Admires' queue up under the hot sun in order just to minta salam from Tengku Mahkota..... Haiz... Don know wat to say la... If to me, I won sacrifices myself to burn under the hot sun.... LATER i will become 'BABI BAKAR' - hahaha...

No comments: