Saturday, July 25, 2009

Frustrated!! Grr...

This morning I was really really annoyed with the lousy system and poor serving of the librarian officer....

My laptop adaptor broke out recently and i have no choice to come on CAIS (library name) for completing my assignment and proposal... I need to use the desktop at the computer lab and open lab in CAIS... After i searching for about 15 mins, I cant even get a desktop to use.... Some don have electrical supply... Some cant access to the internet... Grr.... So frustrated....

Then, I go to approach the librarian at the counter... He is so lazy and he said later they will check... LATER!! How long they only wanna to check??? 15 min later?? 30 mins later?? 1 hrs later??? So sien with them... I have no choice... I contact my housemate, Steven to borrow laptop from him.... Luckily he is not using because he is having orientation activities with the juniors.... Oh... Thanks God...

But i still need to walk a long distance back to my hostel, unpacked and repacked my things and come to CAIS again.... The weather is damp hot .... Nearly become " roasted pig"...

Haiz... It is so troublesome by not using own laptop... ( Have own laptop but cant use it)... I hope that my new adapter will reach as soon as possible...

No comments: