Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Fall into the pond

Today i was reli bad luck.... I fall into small pond... Bruises my whole body including my sexy mouth... Haiz..
: (


This afternoon, i finished my lab early... Around 4pm already finished lab work, so i went to BPPs (Bahagian Pendaftaran Prasiswarah) to obtain the examination remark form... Then on the way back to cempaka hostel, i pass by a fountain with a small pond near Center Language Studies (CLS)... Due to my laziness to go a big round, i decided to take shortcut.. I try to jump over the pond... But at last, i failed...

My right leg drop into the pond and fall down.. My right arm and shoulder hit the border of the pond... Then, my mouth direct kiss the floor... Bleeding alot...

So pain... Now, my mouth got abit bengkak liao... Haiz... Today reli shuai...

It was so embrassing.... : (

2 comments:

Theeggyolks said...

adui! it hurts! hopefully you'll be healed son :D

Eugene said...

Thanks... Thank for ur concern